Monday, September 28, 2015

*fall recipes ( pt.4.) *

Pumpkin spice doughnuts 





























Good morning!

I 've been so excited about posting this recipe!!These little baked doughnuts are 
wonderful! If you are a pumpkin spice lover you have to try them!

I found this recipe on Pinterest (of course), but i used whole wheat flour, and 
coconut oil, just to make it a little bit healthier. This recipe uses a lot of 
refined sugar...I know, I know, but sometimes it's ok to cheat a little. :) 
Oh and don't forget to bake your own pumpkin so you can use that in your doughnuts!


Pumpkin spice doughnuts recipe

































I hope you'll like them! Have a wonderful week! Enjoy these beautiful fall days :) 

Be yourself, be happy, be creative,

Kitti

No comments:

Post a Comment