Monday, September 14, 2015

* anniversary trip (pt.2.) *

Good morning Friends!


Here is part 2 of our anniversary trip. 

My favorite moments/things from Islands of Adventure, Hogsmeade :

* nonstop Harry Potter music

* Butterbeer & Pumpkin juice (yumm) 

* Hogwarts ( the best wait for a ride, walking around in Hogwarts! )

* The bathroom ( you can hear Moaning Myrtle! :) ) 

* Snowy buildings

* Lunch at the Three Broomsticks 

* Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ( ride!)
























  













If I had to choose, I would pick Hogsmeade over Diagon Alley. This one had more rides, 
and obviously I got to step into Hogwarts, and walk through all the different rooms, 
just like in the books/movies. 

I will never forget this trip!

Have a wonderful week Friends!

Be yourself, be happy, be creative,

Kitti

No comments:

Post a Comment