Monday, September 21, 2015

* fall recipes (pt.2.) *








Banana bread 




Good morning Friends! 

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Ours was pretty busy so I am typing this 
pretty late :), but I wanted you to have this amazing recipe. 

Here is my second deliciousness for fall. I found this one on Pinterest too, and I had 
to give it a go.
Banana bread recipe  
( with coconut flour + no sugar) 

































So this was my very first banana bread and it turned out very good. I would 
say though it's a little bit thick, so I tried to eat it with some juicy figs or 
just grab a handful of berries and heat them up on your stove, add a little bit of 
water, maybe some cinnamon and   ta-da, you got the most amazing topping for your 
healthy banana bread. 


Let me know what's your favorite fall recipe!

Have a wonderful week!

Be yourself, be happy, be creative,

Kitti


No comments:

Post a Comment