Friday, October 2, 2015

* freshly picked*

What's in my Library bag ?



























These books have been on my Amazon wish list for a while but I never got around 
to purchase them. 
So here is what I (freshly ) picked up from the library for October :



























No More Dirty Looks : As you probably noticed I am very passionate about all things 
"green", so I am super excited to read this lovely book telling the " truth 
about my beauty products". 

We Were Liars : Well the cover told me everything I needed to know about this book: 
Young Adult + a John Green quote = must read :) 

Yes Please  : I know I am super late.. but I am finally reading this book.
 Mindy Kaling, Aziz Ansari and Amy Poehler.. I cannot get enough!

I Am Malala : I needed something more serious. I've been eyeing this book forever and
 I just saw that the movie is coming out so I just have to read the book first. 
I always read the books first ! 

It's All Good My Father's Daughter : I am always in the look out for new cook books, 
I thought I would give these a go. 




























So that's what I have in my library bag.I feel very good about getting all these
 wonderful books this month, I am hoping they'll motivate me to read more. 
We are spending the weekend at the lake so I am looking forward to read and read 
on the deck with my cozy blanket and pumpkin spice chai tea. 

Enjoy your weekend! 

Be yourself, be happy, be creative, 

Kitti

No comments:

Post a Comment