Friday, October 9, 2015

* fall recipes (pt. 6.) *

Chia pudding with pumpkin puree 



























Good morning Lovelies!

Well you guessed it!I have another recipe with some pumpkin puree for you. I am 
slightly obsessed with fall recipes. :) 

Chia pudding with pumpkin puree 

Ingredients: 

* 13.5 oz coconut milk 

* 1/4 cup chia seeds 

* 4 tbsp pumpkin puree ( I used the puree from the pumpkin that I roasted!:) You don't 
need the canned puree!)

* honey, cinnamon, vanilla extract ( optional ) 


Mix them all together, pour it into a mason jar. Let it sit in the fridge overnight and 
TA-DA you have your amazing, 3 ingredient, healthy chia pudding breakfast! Enjoy it 
with some fruit 
or nuts on top, you'll love it!I topped mine with some almonds and bee pollen, 
it's absolutely delicious. 






































Have a wonderful weekend!  <3

Be Be yourself, be happy, be creative,

Kitti



No comments:

Post a Comment