Monday, October 12, 2015

* shop smart *




























Good morning Lovelies! 

Plastic bags, plastic bags everywhere.... When I moved to the United States 
I totally forgot that we don't really use plastic bags in Hungary. I mean we 
do have them in stores but you 
have to pay for them, so we usually carry our trusty tote bags when we do our grocery 
shopping. It was so 
convenient just putting everything in the "free" plastic bags so  I guess I forgot 
about those tote bags at home. 

And then I realized I am not using the plastic bags for anything...
you just put them in your little "plastic bag holders" and that's it. 

So I got a few tote bags and i ordered these reusable produce bags

I know it's so easy to get the free plastic bags however think about all the waste 
we are producing just with those bags. 

I try to do better to help our environment and I believe even the smallest contribute 
can make a big change. 





























Tips: 

* wash your bags 

* hang dry your bags 

* make sure you have your bags in the car so you won't forget to use them 



Now let's go to the farmer's market and be plastic bag free! :) 











































Be yourself, be happy, be creative,

Kitti

No comments:

Post a Comment