Friday, September 11, 2015

* anniversary trip (pt.1) *

Good morning Friends!

So this past weekend we went on a little anniversary trip to Orlando.

Here are my favorite moments/things of Universal,The Wizarding World of Harry Potter:

* Butterbeer 

* The music

* Colorful buildings

* The dragon on top of Gringotts Bank 

* The signs  ( "to subscribe send us an owl", "fine wands"..etc. )

* The ride

* My Husband 

* some more butterbeer ( cold, frozen, hot!!)











I absolutely loved Diagon Alley, it was so magical, like you were in the actual book :) 

I am not a big fan of rides, but oh my goodness, the Harry Potter one is worth the 60 minute wait.

It's like a 3D simulation, not a roller coaster! I loved it!

What we've leaned is that if a ride is inside it is not going to be scary, all the 3D things and pictures around you take your mind off of the ride itself. 

It was an amazing experience, I am so glad I could share it with my husband and that i got over my fear and i got to actually enjoy the rides. 

I'll share my Hogwarts experience next week, I hope you enjoyed this one, have a wonderful weekend!

Be yourself, be happy, be creative, 

Kitti




No comments:

Post a Comment