Monday, January 25, 2016

* orange, carrot cakes *

 
























 Good morning! 

We are on our second snow day in South Carolina, and I finally had time to make some 
delicious snacks again. 

My mom made these in Hungary, sent me the recipe and the next day my sister and I 
both made it :) 
It has no flour, no refined sugar in it, but the carrots and the fresh orange juice 
make it perfectly sweet for a little afternoon snack. 



























* Orange, carrot cakes * 

* 10 dkg coconut oil 

* 2 eggs

* 2 yolks

* 20 dkg almond meal 

* the zest of one orange 

* the juice of half of an orange 

* 1 medium carrot ( grated ) 

* 5 tsp maple syrup 


1. Melt you coconut oil and mix it with the eggs and the yolk, 

preheat you oven to 350 degrees ( 180 Celsius ) 

2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the coconut oil mixture. 

3. Grease your baking sheet ( i used my smallest, square one ) with some coconut oil 
and pour your cake mixture in it. 

4. Bake it for 35 minutes. 

Enjoy! 




























Have a wonderful week! 

Be yourself, be happy, be creative, 

Kitti

No comments:

Post a Comment