Tuesday, January 19, 2016

* energy bites *




























Good morning Friends! 

I've been sick for over 4 days... Thank goodness we had a 4 day weekend  
(so I could relax all day ) and for my ginger+lemon+honey tea . 

I feel so much better now and I was so excited to hare this amazing recipe with you! 
Yaaaayyy for healthy snacks! 



























* energy bites *



* 2 cups almond meal

* 2 cups dried dates 

* 2 bananas 

* 1/2 cup ground flex seed

* 3 tbsp chia seeds 

Place your dates in your food processor for a few minutes( I had to do it twice :) )
then gradually add all the other ingredients.

After a few minutes the mixture will be smooth and sticky, so you can start 
rolling your balls. 

I used a tablespoon to scoop up a batch of dough, then roll them into little balls 
with your hands.

You can roll them in some chia seeds, coconut flakes or whatever you'd prefer :).

Place them in the freezer for 2 hours to set, then keep them in the fridge. 

This recipe makes about 30 balls.




























Have a wonderful week! Don't forget to enjoy the little things! 


Be yourself, be happy, be creative,

Kitti

No comments:

Post a Comment