Friday, January 29, 2016

* wake up call #5 *



























Good morning Friends!

Another day, another breakfast recipe. 
I made my very first granola the other day, and I take it to work every morning, 
I love it so much!































* Homemade granola * 


* 2 cups nuts ( almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds etc.) 
  roughly chopped 
* 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes 
* 2 cups rolled oats 
* 2 tbsp chia seeds
* ground cinnamon 
* 5 tbsp melted coconut oil 

1. Preheat your oven to 250 degrees (120 Celsius).
2. Mix all your ingredients.
3. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. 
4. Spread your granola on the baking sheet.
5. Bake it for 20-25 minutes, until golden .


Allow it to cool and  definitely try some before you put it in a mason jar. 





 

I eat it with some fresh berries and plane greek yogurt, I hope you'll enjoy it too!


I am hoping to share some very exciting news next week! :) 
Have a wonderful weekend! 



Be yourself, be happy, be creative,

Kitti


No comments:

Post a Comment