Sunday, March 30, 2014

* You can do it *


1.  2.  3.  4.  

Valentine's Day is really hard if you are in a long distance relationship. It's important to make your loved one happy. That's what my husband did. He painted me a super cute clothespin, just like the one on my inspiration board. (4.) It was one of the sweetest things he made me during our long distance stage. 
So when I started to plan our Hungarian wedding, I looked at that little clothespin, and decided to make our wedding favors just like the one HE made me. 



They are cheap and easy to make, and I think they are amazing gifts cause everyone will know that you made each and every one of them.  
Here is how I managed to make them by hand for all of the guests for our wedding. 
P.S.: If you have an insane amount of guests you might need some help from your friends and family to make them :) 
















For my wedding I painted the back like a rainbow, and on the sides, I put our names and the date. I think everyone loved them, and I hope I could help you with this little project. 

Be yourself, be happy, be creative, 

Kitti 









No comments:

Post a Comment