Monday, March 10, 2014

* wonderlust *



I had a long distance relationship with my husband for almost 3 years. I live with him now, in the United States, so now I am doing long distance with my parents. It is not easy, but it has made me love everything related to traveling. I love maps. I love globes. I love them because they remind me of my family, all the things we have been through, and all the adventures that are ahead of us. I love looking at them and thinking about my past and our future. 
That's the reason I started collecting globes, atlases, maps, and I am having some success finding them in thrift stores. They are super cheap, and you can use them in so many different ways to decorate your home.

Today I am going to show you how to make a nice picture out of cute little map planes. 









Be yourself, be happy, be creative,

Kitti




No comments:

Post a Comment