Monday, October 5, 2015

* fall recipes ( pt.5. ) *

Pumpkin pie oatmeal 

Fall in a bowl 




























Happy Monday Lovelies! 

I have an amazing breakfast recipe for you! I made it on Saturday and it was so 
delicious I had to share it with you. Not even mentioning I got to enjoy it on the porch 
looking at the lake :) 
Fall is beautiful, so let's enjoy all the fall fruit and veggies! 




























Pumpkin pie oatmeal 

Ingredients: 

* 2 cups milk ( i used coconut milk)

* 1 cup rolled oats 

* 1 cup pumpkin pure ( I roasted a pumpkin! )

* cinnamon, honey 

 Combine all ingredients in a medium size saucepan, bring it to a boil and immediately
 reduce it down to a simmer. When your oats are tender you're done! :) It 
usually takes me 10-15 minutes. 
I cut up a pear and washed some grapes for the full fall breakfast experience!:) 




























Be yourself, be happy, be creative, 

Kitti


No comments:

Post a Comment