Tuesday, February 16, 2016

* What's in my library bag? *




























Good morning Everybody!

I had a pretty good selection of books this month.:) 
Unfortunately I didn't have tim to read all of them, well who has time to read two novels a month? What was I thinking? :) 
I will try to do better next time :) 


1. I quit sugar  : great recipes without any refined sugar ( obviously :) ); I've tried a few of them and they all turned out very good!


2. Everything I Never Told You  : well this is the one I didn't have time for, but i'll try to  get it again !!

3. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up  : I wanted to see what is all the hype about .... It's a very interesting read, but honestly I am still waiting to declutter our house  :D 

4. The Girl on the Train  : This was my first thriller, and I enjoyed it a LOT. You should definitely read it before the movie comes out. 


5. Humans of New York  : beautiful photos, it would be a great coffee table book !


Well these are my library finds for this month. :) 

I hope you're having a great week! 

Be yourself, be happy, be creative, 

Kitti 

No comments:

Post a Comment