Monday, November 9, 2015

* north market *

Good morning Lovelies!

I promise this is my last post about Columbus, but I need to tell you about the amazing North Market


This was our last destination, and we decided to skip dinner at a restaurant, instead we wanted to try local things from the market.
































 Wonderful macaroons, they tasted so good.































Oh my goodness! These doughnuts were amazing! My favorite one was the hibiscus raspberry one,such a great combination. 


We were definitely not hungry by the time we left the market. We tried some mango lemonade and had some yummy pasta for dinner. 

They have this amazing spice shop, so I had to get a chai starter, so I can make my own chai tea at home. 

Make sure you visit the North Market when you're in Columbus, its such a lovely place. 


Have a wonderful week!


Be yourself, be happy, be creative,


Kitti

No comments:

Post a Comment