Tuesday, August 18, 2015

* wake up call #3 *

smoothie bowl from a different perspective

the greek yogurt edition 


Good morning, Friends! 

I am hoping that you all have been trying out some new breakfast recipes, or you've been trying to eat breakfast. 
Drinking just coffee in the mornings will not give you the energy to "move mountains", you're going to be HANGRY and we all know the results of that.( at least I do... :) ) 

Here are some new tips for you to feel wonderfully energized in the mornings. 

Try Greek yogurt! I always get the original one, without any added flavors or sugar. Do not worry, with adding your favorite fruit and nuts, I promise you won't need all that nasty added sugar or flavor. 

Make these Greek yogurt smoothie bowls!

My favorite combinations are: 

-greek yogurt+peaches+oats+chia seeds+ bee pollen (blend)

-greek yogurt+blackberries+raspberries+oats+chia seeds+bee pollen (blend) 


I usually put some fruit on top( blueberry, banana, mango,raspberry, blackberry, strawberry, fig etc.), some almonds, cashews, etc. 


They fill me up pretty good and they are packed with all kinds of goodness for your body! :) 
When I am super hungry I might add some granola. :) 

There are a ton of recipes on Pinterest, I am sure you can find The One that's best for you! 
Make it pretty with some toppings! Trust me, you're going to feel like you're on vacation. :) 

Let's eat our fruit and veggies, so our immune system can be ready for winter. :) 

Enjoy!


Be yourself, be happy, be creative, 

Kitti 




No comments:

Post a Comment