Friday, August 14, 2015

* homemade popsicles *



Good morning, Friends! 

Check out these beautiful popsicles! I cannot believe I made them.

 I have been obsessed with other people's popsicle pictures on Pinterest, so I decided that i have to make them until we still have all these lovely fruit this summer. 

You're not going to believe how easy is to make them and they are absolutely delicious.

I need to warn you, these popsicles are like the Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter compare to Nutella. They are not going to be as sweet as a regular popsicle, but they are healthy, packed with vitamins, so you can taste the fruit not the sugar. :) 

I hope you'll try to make them!

You'll need: 

- greek yogurt ( 1 cup )
- coconut milk ( 1/2 cup )
- shredded coconut
- chia seeds
- maple syrup
- fruit ( blackberries, raspberries ) 

Mix everything together, divide among the popsicle molds, and place it in the freezer. 


Enjoy your yummy, delicious, healthy popsicles!

Be yourself, be happy, be creative,

  Kitti

No comments:

Post a Comment