Tuesday, August 4, 2015

* green beauty *



Good Morning Friends!!

I am all about being "green". If you ask my family and friends they will probably laugh and say, "oh yeah, she wants a Prius to save the planet ..." :) Haha :D I would love to try. :) 

My "tree hugger"attitude is making me change our skin care routine  ( my husband is trying new things, which I love and so thankful for) and of course my beauty routine. 

I've tried a few subscription services, and honestly Petit Vour is so far the most valuable. 
They use vegan, cruelty-free and luxurious products. I've received five boxes so far and I am so impressed. 

You get four products: skincare +makeup + bath/body + hair/nails












The July box:  1. AILA  2. Luxe de Mer  3. Routine  4. Nubian Heritage  


I am extremely satisfied with my boxes, the sizes of the products are very reasonable, with some full size ones. It usually take me about a month to finish the products, so you can decide if you're liking them or not. 

I've purchased quite a few full size products from these boxes. Juice beauty is one of my favorites and I use their CC cream every day and I absolutely love it. The Konjac Sponge Co. facial sponge is amazing, I feel like I am having a facial every time I use it.      ( Psst.. It removed my waterproof mascara after my friends wedding!! I did need the waterproof factor <3 ) 



I cannot be more excited about the August Petit Vour box, and now that I've been trying out these products for a while I can report back how they improved my skin without harming animals and my body. 

Let's save our animals together <3 

Be yourself, be happy, be creative,

Kitti 











No comments:

Post a Comment